Add Your Heading Text Here
Using this website
This website is run by the SHINE Network. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software;
- view videos with captions.
We’ve also tried to make the website text as simple to understand as possible.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible, for example:
- some PDF and Word documents may not fully accessible to screen reader software;
- some of our website may be difficult to navigate using a keyboard;
- you may not be able to change the colours of this website, and on certain pages there may not be enough contrast between the background and text colour;
- some link text don’t make sense when read on its own (for example, ‘click here’). We are in the process of identifying and fixing these, however, there may be occasions where this issue persists.
We are working to fix these issues as soon as possible.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
call: 0141 353 7500
We’ll consider your request and try get back to you within 10 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact: Dawn.Haughton@glasgow.ac.uk.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).